1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
kimkardashian: Our baby girl finished one week of swimming lessons today then took her 1st steps right when she got out of the pool! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!!!!!! Photo cred: Daddy
I always wanted to tattoo this maya angelou’s poem and I decided to get it done last week. I’ve a history with ED, and this poem reminds me that matter what happens I’ll get through it and, as maya says, I’ll rise :)
Done by Adalto Franco - Gellys Tatto - SP, Brazil
Erase Me (feat. Kanye West) | KiD CuDi
I think she hates me deep down; I know she does.
She wants to erase me.